Activities in Iceland
- Book Activities
- Hot Springs
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- ATV 4x4
- Ice Caves
- Glacier Hiking
- Super Jeeps
- Northern Lights
- The Golden Circle
- Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours/Paragliding
- Fishing & Bird Watching
- Volcano Tours
- Combo Tours
- Airport Transfer
Fly bus - From Keflavik to Reykjavik BSI Bus terminal t/r
Availability: All year
Meeting place: Either Keflavik international airport (KEF) (buses are located right outside the terminal building), or Reykjavik BSI Bus terminal.
Age limit: No limit
Included: Transfer to/from Keflavik airport to/from BSI, Free Wi-Fi on all busses
Book fly bus from Keflavik to Reykjavik BSI and back
Here you can book fly bus from Keflavik international (KEF) airport to Reykjavik BSI bus terminal and back.
NB: If you prefer a transport to your hotel, or nearby bus stop, then please choose Fly bus Plus >>
Fly bus from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik BSI:
- Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
- Fly bus is operating in connection with all arriving flights to Keflavik airport with trips directly to Reykjavik City Centre. Also during the nights.
Fly bus from Reykjavik BSI to Keflavik Airport
- If you take the Fly bus approx. 3 - 4 hours before your flight's departure time you will arrive at the airport as recommended by the airport authorities
- Please be at Reykjavik BSI Bus terminal at least 10 minutes before scheduled time (The bus will not wait for you if you are late, then you will have to take the next bus)
Airport to BSÍ:
BSÍ to Airport:
Change to your own currency once
you´re in the basket
Pay via secure channel
And all other major cards...
Find the location on the map!
Either Keflavik international airport (KEF) (buses are located right outside the terminal building), or Reykjavik BSI Bus terminal.
Please be at Reykjavik BSI Bus terminal at least 10 minutes before scheduled time