Activities in Iceland
- Book Activities
- Hot Springs
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- ATV 4x4
- Ice Caves
- Glacier Hiking
- Super Jeeps
- Northern Lights
- The Golden Circle
- Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours/Paragliding
- Fishing & Bird Watching
- Volcano Tours
- Combo Tours
- Airport Transfer
Fly bus Plus – Fly bus from Keflavik to Hotels in Reykjavik t/r
Availability: All year
Duration: ca. 45min - 1hr
Meeting place: Either Keflavik international airport (KEF) (buses are located right outside the terminal building), or hotels in Reykjavik (or nearby bus stop, if the hotel is in bus free zone).
Age limit: No limit
Included: Transfer to/from Keflavik airport to/from Hotels in Reykjavik (or nearby bus stop), Free Wi-Fi on all busses
Book flybus from Keflavik to Hotels in Reykjavik (or nearby bus stop) and back
Here you can book fly bus to/from Keflavik international (KEF) airport to/from Hotels in Reykjavik or nearby bus stop if your hotel is in the bus free zone.
NB: If you prefer a transport to/from BSI Reykjavik Bus terminal, then please choose instead
Flybus from Keflavik Airport to hotels in Reykjavik (or nearby bus stop):
- Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
- Fly bus is operating in connection with all arriving flights to Keflavik airport with trips directly to Reykjavik City Centre, also during the nights.
- It takes about 45 minutes to drive to BSI, but it can take little bit longer to drive to your hotel, depending on where your hotel is located
Flybus from hotels in Reykjavik (or nearby bus stop) to Keflavik Airport:
- If you take the Fly bus approx. 3 - 4 hours before your flight's departure time you will arrive at the airport as recommended by the airport authorities
- Please be ready for pick-up 30 minutes before departure in front of your hotel/guesthouse or designated bus stop.
Airport to Hotel:
Hotel to Airport:
Change to your own currency once
you´re in the basket
Pay via secure channel
And all other major cards...
Find the location on the map!
Either Keflavik international airport (KEF) (buses are located right outside the terminal building), or Reykjavik BSI Bus terminal.
Please be at Reykjavik BSI Bus terminal at least 10 minutes before scheduled time